This is the biggest part of our business. We help our clients to find:
- Project staff – Usually to support customer projects, but sometimes to cover for a temporary absence of core talents or on some R&D programmes.
- Consultants – Typically for market studies and specialist technical expertise at the bid and delivery stages of a project.
- Career staff – Senior Executives through to the technical specialists needed as core talents within their organisations.
- Senior Executives – Executive talent acquisition is frequently done in conjunction with the Identify Group Executive Search Team. They have the process and we have the networks.
Typical roles include:
- Project/Program Manager, Project Coordinator, Deployment Manager.
- Network Designer, Solution Architect, Network Planner, Network Deployment Engineer.
- Engineering Team Lead, Test Engineer.
- Site Surveyor, CAD Engineer, Technical Author.
- Supply Chain Analyst, GIS Analyst, Change Manager, SME.
- Front / Back End Developer, Software Engineer.
Typical skill sets include:
- HFC, DWDM, Fiber Optic, LAN/WAN, Metro,Transmission & Edge Networks, Network Architecture.
- Pre-sales, Project Management, Program Management, Prince 2, PMP.
- Software Programming, Network Design, CAD, Technical Writing.
- Capacity Planning.
Recent projects we have supported include:
- Bid support – System-X decommissioning.
- Delivery – High speed data networks, Google Fibre and FTTP.
- Legacy support – Fibre network upgrade and testing.
- Decommissioning – Google Data Centre decommissioning.
Our overriding aim is always to achieve the best outcomes with the minimum burden on the client. We do this by understanding our clients’ businesses, the people in those businesses and by explaining how to get the most from a talent acquisition partner. The strength of our networks, our ability to tap into those networks and engage meaningfully with candidates is the reason we can find people who are the right fit for our clients.