What opportunities do we offer?
Below are the areas we operate in and the typical opportunities we have. Contracts can be as short as one month or extend over several years. Many of our contractors have been with us for several years.
Typical roles offered:
- Project/Program Manager, Project Coordinator, Deployment Manager.
- Network Designer, Solution Architect, Network Planner, Network Deployment Engineer.
- Engineering Team Lead, Test Engineer.
- Site Surveyor, CAD Engineer, Technical Author.
- Supply Chain Analyst, GIS Analyst, Change Manager, SME.
- Front / Back End Developer, Software Engineer.
Typical skills sought:
- HFC, DWDM, Fiber Optic, LAN/WAN, Metro,Transmission & Edge Networks, Network Architecture.
- Pre-sales, Project Management, Program Management, Prince 2, PMP.
- Software Programming, Network Design, CAD, Technical Writing.
- Capacity Planning.
Typical project experiences needed:
- Fixed and Mobile Network upgrades.
- All elements of Digital Infrastructures.
- Fibre Network planning and rollout.
- Network decommissioning.
- Data Centre migrations.
- Digital transformation projects.
Our aim is to make working as a contractor or freelance as easy as possible for you. You will find us eager to help find new assignments if your current one is drawing to a close. Whenever you start a new contract with us you will be supported by a dedicated on boarding and care team. If you are new to contracting we will help and advise through every step to make the transition as easy as possible for you.